2006-03-06 Travel Channel’s America’s Best Beaches

03.03.06 Travel Channel's America's Best Beaches

Here's the blurb folks...you can believe it or not, Naples Beach was voted #1 in 2005!  & JRobert was all over the Naples portion of this video.

I thought they were going to kick me out when I sang "Paradise can be Hazardise to Your Health" but they put it in the flick!  Along with my ugly mug!  It was actually video taped out on Coconut Island on a damn cold day in October...the actresses had to take off their jackets to show off their Beach Attire.  It was sunny, anyhow.  I refused, I simply put my Florida-Hawaiian shirt on over my woolies!

Travel Channel's Beach Week expert panel, which consisted of Tim Jarrell of Fodor's, Dana Dickey of Condé Nast Traveler and Veronica Stoddart of USA Today, combed the globe to pick the best of the best when it comes to U.S. and international beaches.Pack your bikini and sunglasses, it's time for the Travel Channel's countdown of the top beaches around the world. Here are this year's best. 

America's Best Beaches 2005
From Hawaii to the U.S. Virgin Islands and up to the shores of New Jersey, this year's list takes us all over the States.

JRobert Logo Small small

JRobert@JRobert.net © JRobert Houghtaling 2016